An exciting programme:
Visit La Cité du Vin:
- Explore an immersive and sensory exhibition and discover the civilisations of wine
- Delve into the history of La Cité du Vin in the temporary exhibition by Isabelle Rozenbaum
- Discover the vineyards of Bordeaux and across the world on a big screen in the auditorium
- Taste a glass of world wine in the Belvedere, with a unique panoramic view of Bordeaux from a height of 35 metres.
Followed by a cruise on the Garonne aboard one of the Bordeaux River Cruise boats
- A commented river trip along the 18th-century waterfront, listed as UNESCO world heritage
- An introduction to tasting Bordeaux wines
Boarding is at 4.15pm from the pontoon at La Cité du Vin, and the boat will return at 6pm. Allow 2 to 3 hours to visit La Cité du Vin.
Prices: Adult ticket: €32 – Child ticket (6-11 years): €16
Cruises are held from Wednesday to Sunday from May to October, and on Fridays and Saturdays from November to February.
This offer is proposed by the Wine Tours desk of La Cité du Vin. Situated on the ground floor, this space facilitates the discovery of the vineyards in the surrounding area, by river or by road.
Organise your outing, set off to discover Bordeaux Wine Routes, cross the thresholds of châteaux or embark on a wine river cruise along the Garonne! The teams of Bordeaux Métropole Tourist Office offer an extensive and tailored service to suit your needs and desires.